Saturday, September 13, 2008





Harvest Celebration

Autumn is in the air! The leaves on the maple in my side yard are turning a glorious crimson and as the evenings cool down, I'm rummaging for a sweater to wear on my nightly walks. Autumn has always been my favorite season - I find it invigorating and refreshing after the heat of summer. Then there's the whole Autumn Harvest thing, what with pears and apples coming into market...

Speaking of fall fruit, I've partnered with a Very Talented graphic designer who has created these fabulous old-fashioned fruit labels for me - they are available in apple, pear, cherries, apricots...so far! If they prove as popular as I think, we're got more fruit labels in the wings! If there's something you think I simple MUST have, let me know and we'll get working on it! Where was I? Oh yeah, these fab Harvest Portraits would be amazing gifts for Grandma, look terrific in a country kitchen or even a family room - can't you just see YOUR child's face smiling out from one of these?! They look truly special when framed out in either rustic barnwood or distressed antique wood - did I mention I can frame them for you as well, in an assortment of designer colors and finishes?!

I'm so excited about these beautful graphics that I am offering them at a Very Special Price for a limited time - you've got from now until the end of October to book a session for your child (or children) and order these Harvest Portraits, then they're gone again until next Spring! Call me at 541-436-2755 for more details about this Special Offer. (Did I mention that I'm in the middle of a wonderful high school senior portrait season and that my available time is also very limited?! If you want these beautiful Harvest Portraits for YOUR kids, call today!)

No comments: