Saturday, April 21, 2007







Ain't Love Grand?!

I admit it, I just love Love! I met the lovely Ruthanne when I signed up for water aerobics last summer - I was so struck by both her outward and inner beauty, that I persuaded her to come in to the studio and model for me. Which she did, and as an added bonus, her equally good-looking fiance accompanied her - well, I was in photographer's hog heaven! I've posted a few of the Hollywood-style portraits created that day, but waited until today to show you these couple portraits we also did. Once I put the two of them together, they seemed to forget about me and melted into one another - it warmed my heart to see the way they touched and talked. Ahhhh, romance! Why did I wait until today to post these images? Because today Ruthanne and Jim will be married - today I celebrate their loving relationship and wish them many many years of happiness together! May they enjoy a future filled to the brim with love and laughter!

No comments: