Thursday, September 21, 2006



Thank You, Louise McCulloch!

Finally, another portrait - I received the opportunity to do some headshots for my own terrific real estate agent, Louise McCulloch - this is her looking fabulous and ready to do business! Louise works for RE/MAX Results in Hood River and let me tell you, you will have to look hard to find a more personable or knowledgeable agent than Louise! I originally called her while we were still living in California and she made doing business long-distance easier than I ever would have thought possible. Then once we were in town, she continued to smooth the way for us - my husband commented that he has never had a real estate transaction go as efficiently as our recent home purchase in Hood River.

So, no matter if you're buying or selling, please consider using Louise's services - I can guarantee you won't regret it! You can contact her at RE/MAX Results by calling (541) 387-6700 or (800) 387-6703; her email is Louise@GorgeProperty.com. You can learn more about RE/MAX Results by visiting www.GorgeProperty.com.

Yeah, I like Louise alot - and I love my new home here in Hood River! Thank you so much, Louise, for helping make our dreams come true.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she looks just like someone you would want to deal with Denise...
really nice portrait...
if I ever end up moving there I will be sure to look her up... heheeheee
glad to know all is going good your way...
repeating myself but am so glad you are blogging...

Jill :)