Sunday, June 06, 2010













Graduation Party Fun!

Boy, did I eat ALOT of really tasty food yesterday, lol! I attended my intern Miguel's graduation ceremony at Columbia High School in White Salmon at the morning and the grad party in the early afternoon. Then I skipped on down to Mt. Hood Town Hall for a grad party celebrating several fabulous HRVHS grads, Ely, Tania, Lorena, Nubia and a couple more whose names I missed, I'm so sorry! (it seems like all the gals were wearing the most outrageous, gorgeous SHOES!) Being "off duty," I only had my little point and shoot with me AND my newest toy, a Flip HD video camera...here's some snaps and vid for your amusement!

Many many thanks to the parents who hosted these events - I thoroughly enjoyed myself (and went home stuffed to my eyeballs with good food, yummy!)...plus it was sheer delight to watch the giddy joy of the new graduates one more time - best wishes for a fantastic summer!

No comments: