Wednesday, July 22, 2009





Super Senior Model on Location!

I had a BLAST working with Deisy on location this past weekend! AND her "posse" came along for the adventure - many thanks to Miguel for all his assistance with the reflector plus his portrayal of a light stand and to Deisy's BFF Sandy, who also posed for my camera (photos of the two friends coming soon!)...

I'm leaving this afternoon for a photography workshop in Great Falls, Montana and I'm really excited about it! It will be a great chance to reconnect with other photographer friends who are spread throughout the country, as well as learn from the amazing Travis Gugelman...six days of friends, fotography and fun! If I get a chance, I'll post from some images from the workshop - I'm sure they have the Internet in the wilds of Montana, right?!!

No comments: