Thursday, December 20, 2007







"for unto you a Child is given..."

The holidays always feel more like a celebration to me when children are involved! This beautiful, 5 week old little boy was in my studio recently for a Christmas card session and after I knew I had those "in the can" as we old film-users used to say, his gracious parents allowed me to try a little more dramatic lighting than I have ever done before with infants. The parents were into it, the baby cooperated fully by falling asleep and I am more than pleased with the results! Fine art black and white prints were the reason I got into photography in the first place, and these images bring me full circle - I'm looking forward to having these printed on high quality fiber paper and giving them pride of place in my studio.

No comments: