Tuesday, August 21, 2007













SENIORS RULE!

I can't believe it's been over 2 months since I posted here last - the summer has just whizzed by - I've got such a back-log of images and experiences to share with you all! Where to start?...

Well, for starters, I have had the pleasure of working with quite a few seniors this summer - it was a good time to get a jump on those senior photos! Fantastic weather meant exploring the great outdoors for some great location shooting - I've been on a number of "urban photo safaris" with the last couple of seniors I've worked with and I'll be sure to post some of those real soon! In the meantime, let me share a few images of the lovely young women I've created senior portraits for over the summer...and remind you that there's still plenty of time for unique and different outdoor portraits, IF you call and book soon! Call me at (541) 436-2755 - I can't wait to talk with you!

No comments: