Sunday, January 01, 2012


Happy New Year! (and some catching up...)

As promised, I'm starting 2012 off by getting back to this blog - and oh boy, have I got some catching up to do, lol!

I'll start off by saying how much I LOVE working with Linda Dallman - she directed "To Kill A Mockingbird" last year and contacted me to create Character Studies of each actor in the show. (Go here to see those portraits.)

We had such a great time working together, I was thrilled to take on a similar project for her a few months later - CAST's first production of a Shakespeare play, "Twelfth Night"! The production was FABulous and kicked off my Christmas season most splendidly! 

(pssst, Linda - ANY TIME you need a photographer, please think of me - just putting it out there...)














No comments: